Sunday, April 8, 2012

Creating Favorites

One of my early morning tasks today was to link myself with Major Employers in Edmonton. I went to all the respective job boards and created a long list of favorites so I can monitor activity and learn about the respective organizations.




Here is my list:




Public Service


Government of Alberta


The City of Edmonton


The City of Leduc


The City of St. Albert


Strathcona County




Public Institutions


Alberta Health Services


Edmonton Public Schools


The University of Alberta


NAIT


Grant MacEwan University


Edmonton Airports




Major Alberta Companies (HQ Edmonton)


PCL


EPCOR


Capital Power


Alberta Blue Cross


The Brick


Stantec


ATB Financial


Canadian Western Bank


Service Credit Union


Clark Builders


SMS Equipment




Major Alberta Companies (HQ Calgary - with significant operations in Edmonton)


Canada Safeway


Enbridge


ATCO

No comments:

Post a Comment