Thursday, June 14, 2012

Making Career Decisions

Join me tonight at 9pm (MST) for episode #3 of my blogtalk radio show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/doors-close--doors-open/2012/06/15/episode-3--making-decisions

Tonight I will focus on Making Career Decisions.  After all the self examination and brainstorming, now comes the task of refining ideas, evaluating choices, and actually deciding what you will do.

Decision making can be very stressful and is one of the toughest steps, especially for my affected colleagues in the Federal Public Service.  Combining rational and intuitive techniques as well as involving your circle of trust in the process can help optimize the decision.

I look forward to you logging on and chatting on-line during my show or calling in.

Remember, archived shows are available on iTunes as podcasts and on the blogtalk radio site.  See you tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment